Pokemon TCGO Expanded Series
The Plague League Pokemon Expanded Series is a Pokemon TCGO standard weekly league.
The PTCGO Expanded Series runs every Wednesday at 8PM Eastern/7PM Central.
See all upcoming events here: https://challonge.com/users/plagueleague/tournaments
Swiss pairings (3 rounds for 8 players or less, 4 rounds for 9 to 16 players)
Expanded decks are legal
Best of 3 format
50 minute round time limit
Players are encouraged to use the Plague League Discord server for communication. The server has several voice channels that players may use to communicate with their opponents and all other players competing in the event.
1. Register for each event you plan on participating in individually via our Challonge page.
2. Be online and checked in on the Challonge page by 8:00PM Eastern time.
3. Please also join the Plague League Discord server and be in the Pokemon TCGO text channel as well as the PTCGO voice channel.
4. When the round pairings are posted, find your opponent in the PTCGO text channel and exchange in-game usernames.
5. Once you have exchanged usernames, send and/or confirm a friend request.
6. Once you and your opponent are friends, find them in your friends list, and issue a battle challenge.
7. When you select your deck, please remember to choose a EXPANDED deck.
8. Each match is best of 3. Please remember to play out the series.
Every player will receive one PTCGO pack code.